STRETCH YOURSELF IN MORE WAYS THAN ONE
WORKOUT AND HELP OUT
The Y is a cause for strengthening community. That’s why we’re here working with you every day, making sure that you, your family and community have the resources and support you need to learn, grow and thrive.
With a focus on developing the potential of kids, improving individual health and well-being, and giving back and supporting our neighbors, your membership will bring about meaningful change not just within yourself, but in your community too.
Everyone is welcome at the Y. The YMCA is a nonprofit organization dedicated to building healthy, confident, connected and secure children, adults, families, and communities. Financial assistance makes our programs and services available to everyone regardless of ability to pay. If you feel you may qualify for assistance, click HERE for more information.
FOR MORE THAN A WORKOUT. FOR A BETTER US.
HOURS OF OPERATION: TEMPORARILY CLOSED
Monday-Friday: 5 AM-8 PM
Saturday: 6 AM-6PM
Sunday: 8 AM-4 PM
BENEFITS OF JOINING THE Y:
- A nurturing family-oriented environment
- Best value with activities for the entire family, regardless of age, income or ability
- A positive community dedicated to helping you enrich your life and achieve a balance of spirit, mind, and body
- Improved overall health
- Complimentary group exercise classes for all ages and abilities
- Personal Training and Nutrition Coaching options
- Reduced fees for many other YMCA programs
- Family events and special programs that encourage family unity
- Volunteer opportunities to support the community
INCLUDED WITH YOUR MEMBERSHIP:
- Free Wellness Center Consultations- We want you to be successful with your workouts. Our trained staff will show you how to properly use the equipment offered inside our Y.
- Full access to the Wellness Center, Gyms and Pool
- A variety of Group Fitness Classes for all fitness levels- Most classes are already included in our membership fee.
- Savings of up to 50% on most paid programming. As a member pay the lowest rate on swim lessons, youth and adult sports programs, and premium classes.
- Nationwide Membership- As a Y member, your membership is honored at most YMCA’s throughout Illinois and across the country! Click HERE for more information on how to take your Y membership on the road!
- Access to Child Watch- Enjoy a workout while your child is in a nurturing environment. Please see desk staff for Child Watch fees.